So I just got back from a 7-month hiatus and got some comments about being nominated for the Liebster award. I don’t know if this is still on but imma do it anyway! haha
Here we go.
11 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I don’t really like the color pink.
2. I usually hang out in a coffee shop and read a book for hours.
3. My favorite milk tea place is Gong Cha.
4. I hate lizards. (yuck!)
5. I love shoes!
6. I have three older brothers. I am the youngest and only girl ^^
7. I knew Shanna, Dia and Jeannie via korean blogging almost 4 years ago.
8. My favorite Korean variety shows are Running Man and We Got Married.
9. I have been to 6 different countries.
10. I have been a fan of Super Junior since their debut. My bias is Lee Dong Hae.
11. I am a Christian. I love God (even more than all these Korean craziness haha)
I’ll answer bluehanbok’s questions:
1. Milk, tea or coffee? – coffee
2. Would you like to marry a Korean? – doesn’t matter. I just want to marry the one God has destined for me whatever nationality he may have.
3. If you were to visit Korea, in what city or what place do you want to go first? – Seoul
4. Complete the sentence: 10 years from now, I ____________________________. – will be fluent in Korean. hahaha
5. What do you do during your free time? – I usually study Korean of play guitar/piano during my free time.
1. What is your favorite kdrama?
2. What is your favorite kpop group?
3. Why did you study korean?
4. How do you kstudy?
5.What advise can you give to new korean learners?
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO NOMINATED MY BLOG!